tweet

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Albert Einstein

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Christmas When is Hot?

Hello everyone!post signature
Still fighting with my camera...
I really need to improve my photographic skills!
They are bad! jajajajaj But that doesn't stop me, because you can NEVER GIVE UP!
perseverance is the key!
Here  are some of my last year Christmas Cards, I wasn't here so I couldn't post them before.

I used a Silhouette Cameo for this. I love that machine. I can say that I am becoming an expert on it! Weeeeee!!! So if you a query, be brave and ask me!  
I have a lot of practising doing wedding cards and wedding gifts so I got a lot of hour of experience now ...jajajaja and by the way, I do not have any association with the distributors or whoever sold this machine.
Much talking here are some cards I made...and some of them were even design by me! Wow...I come a long way baby!


I change the design to make it a card by itself!


This card was done using little leftover papers from Graphic 45 & others paper pads, the center
was made with 3 scarps of papers, i made this to prove myself that you can do a card with scraps.

This is an envelope I made from 2 paper scarps.

Love how it looks, and was for a Birthday card!

This is a digital card using Daisytrail.

This is an example of another tag-card made with little scarps from Graphic 45.

This is using the Nutcracker from Graphic 45, the box was cut with the cameo also the letters.

The poinsettias were mad also with the Cameo, then glue together. And the best is that it
folds flat!





I am still missing the pictures of the card the more complicates one...wonder where they are, well, if I dont find those, I will be making new ones soon!.
Cu 
Take care and have a great heatwave!
PD: I found some of them! Weeeee! Oh The more intricates ones are missing!


Using scallops and circles

In the SC design program I unite 3 scallops to make this card, 

A bag design card, Outside.

Inside.  I have already this template only pass it to SCDesign program and cut it.



No comments:

Post a Comment