tweet

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Albert Einstein

Friday, November 1, 2013

Graphic 45, X-Mas Steam Punk & Nut Cracker!

Hi you there!
I had been busy and staying to my promise! I am updating the blogs at least one of them once a week!
Wahoooo!
Need inspiration! What more inspiration than Graphic 45! love this pads!
Here are some X-mas card I made...A little bit different to what you will expect!
I am posting some tips in my How to blog!
Enjoy it!
My first card is about the Nut Cracker of Graphic 45.  The first cover is with acetate, so  the second cover is visible.

This is the first cover. I use acetate so the second cover is visible. The
Nut Cracker, poinsettias and ribbon are over the acetate.

This is the second cover, were we can see Clara dancing with the small Nut Cracker in her hands. The background is from the 12 Days of Christmas from Graphic 45.


Here we can observe the base cover and the back cover of the second cover .

The base cover has a pocket inside the pocket is a little booklet with a brief story of the Nut Cracker.

This is the back cover of the second cover with some découpage. 

This is the small booklet 

This is the inside of the small booklet.
Now we are going to see the Steam-Punk Christmas! Yes! I love steam punk theme! I use Graphic 45 and other X-mas paper. I make them   hangers
Here the principal picture is from Steam Punk Spell from Graphic 45, also the cat, bat and stamp.  A poinsettia in the hat of the girl,  looked more X-masy. Painted a X-mas hat to the skull of the stamp. The background is a mix of different vintage paper I have in the stash.

Her I use the lady from Steam-Punk Spell & Nut Cracker, Graphic 45. The Santa and little girls were from some X-Mas Vintage paper. I use the Air balloons so they look like X-mas bubbles, they are from the Steam Punk  Spells, as a little bat, the owl. The background paper is from the Nut Cracker Graphic 45 Pad as the small Nutcracker in the front. The small banners were stamped. If I am not wrong the stamps are from 7 Gipsy.  The fir is stamp over acetate and  the bubbles too.


Well I hope you enjoy this. Check the Eco blog I make an inner mail box...from boxes jajajajaj!
C you!
Nice wkend!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment