tweet

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Albert Einstein

Friday, August 12, 2011

A Father's Portrait!

Hello!
Hope that you have been enjoy also!
I came from Spain, 800 km cycling through the mountains of Spain, beautiful!
It took me 15 days doing the Camino de Santiago or Saint James Ways, I went from Roncesvalle (French & Spanish border) to Santiago de Compestela! My God! It was hard, but we did and without cheating thank God for that!  Impressive mountain side...you should do it some day!
Then went to Latin America (AY Caramba) for a while...my father's 80 b'day!
Wow great party!
I make his portrait...he love it, a frame it it look much better that way.
The technique is altered art...and here it is so you can enjoy it also!

Also when I came back I found this wonderful blog site,  http://blo64rt.blogspot.com/  called
Cute n Cool, were I download the background for my blog and have learn a lot of digital art.
So I thank the artist  
For her wonderful tutorials, here is one that i made today following her tutorial, keep in mind that I do not know anything about digital artist and I use GIMP instead of  the one she have, so If I can do it also you!


I have been making and designing jewellery (beginner) soon I will post some pictures and doing some distress altered and recycle cards!
C u soon!
Have fun and remember God Love you all!
So be happy, smile always and never  go back, always go front!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment