tweet

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Albert Einstein

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Journal Altered Cards; Journals Portraits

I know I had been away for a while...
Went on holiday then when came back a lot of stuff!
My creative giz was like away...he stay in holiday jajajajajaja
But know is back and to be honest I haven been like not doing stuff...
I had been doing  thing or I must say discovering more than 1000 ways not
to do things!
I friend ask me for a journal card ...so I decide to do one here it is enjoy it!
I use papers from Graphic 45, Kaisercraft and several magazines, the base were the big
commercial envelopes that come through my door, so in that way I recycled them.
Envelope journal you can make it too! see how to in:  http://gersarielhowto.blogspot.co.uk/

The finish journal with lace & ribbon added to the rings.


Here still in the making using acrylic paint, some magazines flowers, stamping


This is one of the middle pages the clown is a mobil stamp.








Add caption



I use acrylics and magazine here.

The fairy is made from different parts of magazine

That is my flying cat! The girl in the other side is a pocket to insert a tag or note.

The girl was made with magazine, some pictures I have and some painting, the side pocket
I altered 2 cameos so they look like skulls cut some flowers and paint the stem & leaves.


This is the back of the journal, is combine techniques of stamping painting and crackling


This gay is looking for a famous sponge!

The way I did this album I leave it with pocket so we can put note or tags in them; here are some of the tags that go with the Journal:



Now the album is assembled I open holes at the sides






Because this had been an almost recycled album, I will be explaining it in more details y my other blog http://artscraftecofriendly.blogspot.co.uk/  And I must say something, now I am doing better picture jajajajaja...this one were awfully taken, but I try!
C ya! 
Hey I forgot to show you something...my 3 attempt and with zipper!!! Wow...but still need more working on it!





Really need to improve my photo taking techniques!
A nice quick card for a male!
This is the front, even this is a male card I use butterflies to brighten the card up!
This is the same card is called never ending card,you can flip it and flap it over and over again!

Ones of the side

Another side of the same card

Another of another side of the same card!

Other side of the another side of the card, now you know why they called never ending!


A quick Thank you card! These 2 card are very easy and quick to do.  The only wait is for the glue! Ja!
Enjoy this sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment