tweet

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Altered cards...love it!

Stamping  and decoupage in one!

Hello...I have been out of England, but came back with joy!
I promise to show you some of the cards I have been making...so here are some...
In another I will show you some of my jewellery...
Hope you enjoy them and if you want to know how to...e mail me and I will show you how!

This one is call The Mola, all hand made with my own design.



I draw this one to create a stamp look...because I didn't have a stamp so big and for new house...so I decide to draw one...

In this Easter card, I made them so I didn't need envelopes, because the card itself in an envelope.  The next 2 photos show them in side, the butterfly one have the Easter egg inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment